What You Need To Know…
In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to reassure all our patients that we currently remain open and that we are taking the challenges and risk of exposure to COVID-19 very seriously.
Cross infection control has always been the cornerstone of our practice and we are extremely proud of our very high standards in this area.
We are continuing to do everything we can to reduce the risk of infection within the practice and would appreciate our patient’s cooperation at this time:
- Hand sanitiser is available at our main reception area so please use this on your arrival to and prior to your departure from the practice.
- We continue to disinfect all commonly touched surfaces on a regular basis throughout the day e.g. door handles, taps etc.
- All staff within the building are washing their hands regularly and thoroughly to reduce the risk of infection.
- We would ask that you please attend your appointment alone unless a chaperone is required.
- All children under the age of 16 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian, although we are requesting for only the patient to enter the practice for their routine appointment, and parents/guardians to remain in their cars until we call for them.
- We are limiting the number of patients in each waiting area so please only arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- We will avoid unnecessary personal contact with our patients e.g. hand shakes and rather just greet you with our happy smiles.
We would ask any patient or staff who presents with a cough and has flu like symptoms (regardless of how mild it may be) to NOT attend the practice, but rather self-isolate and complete the necessary precautions.
We continue to monitor the ever-changing situation and complying with guidelines from the Department of Health.
Any further update on our practice opening hours / services will be updated on our social media platforms and on this news section of our website.
We want to thank all our staff and patients for being accomodating and understanding at this moment in time.